Search start date: 02/17/2016
Position: CLINICAL PROJECT MANAGER
The position is responsible for the coordination and operational management of clinical trials assigned to phase I-II-III-IV, observational, registration and medical device, guaranteeing compliance with the Company’s deadlines and quality standards and informing stakeholders of the progress of the studies themselves.
In particular it will deal with:
– Contribute to the writing of the scientific and clinical part of the essential documents of the study and of the documents for the submissions adapting them to the needs of the Ethics Committees and Competent Authorities;
– Ensure that all aspects of GCP are respected by providing training during the start-up phase, meetings for the start of study and development of SOPs;
– Coordinate the monitoring of all studies, ensuring the timely recording of data in CRF;
– Implement and manage clinical studies and coordinate the professionals involved (Biostitisticians, Medical Writers, Datamanagers, etc);
– Participate in project teams and interact with team members for various studies;
– Manage the costs related to the assigned studies;
– Manage the reporting within the project teams for the assigned studies.
The ideal candidate has gained 3-5 years of experience in similar roles, within companies, possibly international, of the Pharmaceutical market, Clinical Research Centers, CRO.
To cover the role, they are also indispensable:
– Degree in scientific disciplines;
– Good / Excellent knowledge of English;
– Good relational skills;
– Ability to operate in international and multicultural contexts;
– Orientation to team working;
– Precision and organization.